This season of Survivor has been a bit lackluster, but at least we’re starting to see the alliances shift and players are beginning to make big moves. None of these people have the amount of strategic intelligence that Boston Rob has in his pinky finger, but it’s better than nothing.
Shows Jill Reviews
- America's Got Talent American Idol ANTM Awards Show Season Big Brother Chuck Community Cougar Town Dexter DVD Flashback Friday Funny Friday Sitcom Roundups Glee Grey's Anatomy Guest Post HIMYM Mad Men Modern Family New Girl Parenthood Parks and Recreation Revenge Survivor The Amazing Race The Bachelor The Bachelorette The Big Bang Theory The Office The Voice Uncategorized Up All Night
- RT @wkamaubell: In my effort to have #WhitePeopleListen, here's how it feels to me to be a Big, Black, Male in America. http://t.co/8kJRplm… 50 minutes ago
- To cap things off, she opened the emergency exit door and set off the alarm. Is this some kind of candid camera experience? 1 hour ago
- This whole experience is bringing back traumatic memories of my five years spent working nights at a grocery store. 1 hour ago
- Now she's loudly yelling at him not to squish her bread and asking the cashier "Do you like squashed bread?" He hasn't even touched it yet! 1 hour ago
- "We're from Toronto we're not used to this slow movement." OF COURSE YOU ARE. 1 hour ago