|It’s a helmet party!|
…I Loved About Cougar Town This Week:
1. Laurie and Ellie bonding over Andy’s weird feet. They’re on the same team! For now.
2. Tom’s a neurosurgeon! I loved how we learned a whole bunch about Tom’s character this week, but everything the cul-de-sac crew learned was instantly forgotten. Sorry Tom, you’ll just never be in the gang. (And now I’m going to whisper to myself “This should be the gang”.)
3. Grayson is fifth on Jules’s speed dial – after Travis, Ellie, her dad and – this is the best – the wine store. Ellie, naturally, hung up on Andy when he called.
4. Helmets! Travis in a helmet will be funny until the end of time. I liked Laurie’s pilot helmet best, even though she clearly has no idea who Amelia Earhart is.
5. Big Carl is there in good times and bad.
Ellie: “I miss being a ho.”
Laurie: “You want back in? Because we’ll take you back.”