Shows Jill Reviews
- America's Got Talent American Idol ANTM Awards Show Season Big Brother Chuck Community Cougar Town Dexter DVD Flashback Friday Funny Friday Sitcom Roundups Glee Grey's Anatomy Guest Post HIMYM Mad Men Modern Family New Girl Parenthood Parks and Recreation Revenge Survivor The Amazing Race The Bachelor The Bachelorette The Big Bang Theory The Office The Voice Uncategorized Up All Night
- Ready for dinner in Florence! #fiveweddingsandahoneymoon #honeymoonportion instagram.com/p/tBKw3Ep5W4/ 9 hours ago
- Is this real life or is this just paradise? instagram.com/p/s7wdobp5Zw/ 2 days ago
- Two hikes. Well worth the views. instagram.com/p/s5ASw5p5bq/ 3 days ago
- I mean... can't even. #vernazza #cinqueterre #italy #travel instagram.com/p/s4rnQGJ5V0/ 3 days ago
- Dear tourists with special phone-holders to take selfies: you're making us all look bad. 4 days ago
Category Archives: Survivor
Well, THAT was an interesting Survivor finale. From bad luck to bad moves, and one of the most bizarre Final Tribal Councils ever – there’s lots to talk about! Click through for my recap of the Survivor: Cagayan finale. About these ads
Muddy. That’s how I’d describe this season of Survivor. Click through for a recap of the penultimate episode.
Chaos! Starts with a C and that rhymes with D and that stands for dimwit! OK, maybe not. This time, we’re spelling it “khaos” and that starts with a K and that stands for Kass. This week’s episode of Survivor … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday! I’ll be keeping this week’s Survivor recap short as I began the episode late at night, but feel free to fill in the blanks with your thoughts in the comments! Click on through…
“I still trust Tony,” Trish said. She said this after returning from a Tribal Council where Tony made a big, game-changing move without consulting the majority of his “alliance”. If that didn’t break her trust, what will? The way that … Continue reading
Wow! Has this season been filled with questionable blindside votes, or what? This cast has featured a few strong players, but I think they’re getting bamboozled by silly decisions made by loose cannons. First Kass, and now Tony.