Shows Jill Reviews
- America's Got Talent American Idol ANTM Awards Show Season Big Brother Chuck Community Cougar Town Dexter DVD Flashback Friday Funny Friday Sitcom Roundups Glee Grey's Anatomy Guest Post HIMYM Mad Men Modern Family New Girl Parenthood Parks and Recreation Revenge Survivor The Amazing Race The Bachelor The Bachelorette The Big Bang Theory The Office The Voice Uncategorized Up All Night
- Cinnamon-Pumpkin-Caramel cookies to take to work tomorrow! instagram.com/p/uzDBHjJ5fL/ 3 hours ago
- RT @jimmyfallon: Apple CEO Tim Cook officially came out as gay. But knowing Apple, a new Tim Cook will probably come out next week. #fallon… 4 hours ago
- Mae Whitman, Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell, most of the cast of Parenthood, Taylor Swift, Lena Dunham, Mindy Kaling, Anna Kenrick, etc etc. 4 hours ago
- One of the many notes on my iPhone is a list entitled "People in Hollywood I'd be friends with if I got famous". 4 hours ago
- "I want you for worse or for better" is what I sing to my cat now when I come home and find he's barfed on my shoes. #thatshowyougetthegirl 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Survivor
Hahahahahaha. Don’t mind me. I’m just laughing over the blue tribe having to trade all their comfort items for rice this week, only a few days before merging with a tribe that has rice. Don’t get me wrong – I … Continue reading
Well, that was an unpredictable episode. How are you guys liking this season of Survivor so far? I’ve yet to be very impressed by the cast. One tribe can barely sustain themselves, and the other lost almost every challenge. Strategy-wise, … Continue reading
If you missed it over the weekend, I blogged about the first two episodes of Survivor. I’m all caught up after returning from Italy, and have Kelley in my mom’s office pool. She has said seven words so far. My … Continue reading
I’m back from vacation! And my DVR is packed with TV to catch up on. I began with Survivor: San Juan Del Sur, a.k.a. Survivor: Blood vs. Water Again. Don’t take that the wrong way – I like the blood … Continue reading
Well, THAT was an interesting Survivor finale. From bad luck to bad moves, and one of the most bizarre Final Tribal Councils ever – there’s lots to talk about! Click through for my recap of the Survivor: Cagayan finale.
Muddy. That’s how I’d describe this season of Survivor. Click through for a recap of the penultimate episode.